Welcome, I'm Jessie ...aka... ScrapKitten

Hi, my name is Jessie and this is my lil space on the net where I can have fun... post my LO's, FREEBIES, & Designs...and just ramble onto anyone who is willing to take the time to listen!
I am a SAHM of 3 . Austin (11), Alyssa (3), and lil Hailey who is just a year old. I have a lil hobby that you all might be familiar with...SCRAPBOOKING!
I have been Digi Scrappin for almost 2 years now and Designing for a lil over a year, but I have been a Paint Shop Pro Addict for years.
You can find lotsa babbling and sometimes freebies and sales to my stores.
Please leave a comment if ya stop by, I would love to hear from you. Hope you enjoy your stay in the blog world!

Do you like my Blog? Watch out for my first Blog kit in the ScrapKitten Shoppe soon! It can be yours.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Freebie Alert!

Hi all!
What a morning. I have been soo swamped trying to get organized heehee. Not an easy task for me LOL I woke up this morning in shock and dissapointed AGAIN.
Have you ever had a dream that was so real that when you woke up you were confused just for a min at where you were and at what point of your life you were in and where lol. Well this past weekend was a hard one for me. The 21st was the 8 year anniversary of my moms death. It is a day that I just try my best not to think about it or I will cry all day long. It never gets any easier thats for sure. Well last night I had a dream that my mom was still alive, I won't get into the details but it was sooo real that when I woke up this morning I was all disoriented. I get those dreams a LOT where it is like its actually happening then I wake up and it still feels real until I look around and realize I was just dreaming. It feels really weird thats for sure. Is this just me? or is it normal to have dreams feel that real. I actually remember having a dream once when I was a lil girl that I had gotten this doll that I had REALLY wanted. Well I woke up in the morning and was looking for this doll. I looked everywhere and was getting upset that I lost my doll. It wasn't until later that day that my mom had said it must have been a dream cuz she didn't get me that doll. I was soooo upset and cried.

Anyways I better finish up some stuff that I need to do. I just wanted to come tell you to head on over to the ScrapKitten Blog.

I put up a new Kit finally heehee.
Birthday Thoughts is on sale for 25% for a week.

Here is the freebie I put up as well...

So head on over to grab it up. I used my Gentle Memory kit to make this quick page. Hope you enjoy and leave some love if you stop by. I love to hear from everyone.
Happy Scrappin!

No comments: