Welcome, I'm Jessie ...aka... ScrapKitten

Hi, my name is Jessie and this is my lil space on the net where I can have fun... post my LO's, FREEBIES, & Designs...and just ramble onto anyone who is willing to take the time to listen!
I am a SAHM of 3 . Austin (11), Alyssa (3), and lil Hailey who is just a year old. I have a lil hobby that you all might be familiar with...SCRAPBOOKING!
I have been Digi Scrappin for almost 2 years now and Designing for a lil over a year, but I have been a Paint Shop Pro Addict for years.
You can find lotsa babbling and sometimes freebies and sales to my stores.
Please leave a comment if ya stop by, I would love to hear from you. Hope you enjoy your stay in the blog world!

Do you like my Blog? Watch out for my first Blog kit in the ScrapKitten Shoppe soon! It can be yours.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pretty Trendy @ ScrapKitten

Well I finally managed to get a kit finished and into the Shoppe! Yay! This is a kit I had started and entered into the Funky Playground Designers contest, but had to leave quickly so I never got to finish the contest which upsets me a lil. But oh well. I have vamped it and added a few papers and more elements to it to make it a pretty gorgeous and FUN kit if I do say so myself!
I haven't had a chance to play with it yet but I can't wait. Here it is:





Preview is linked to the Shoppe and it is on sale right now for 25% off for the first week. So come on by the ScrapKitten Shoppe to grab it up while it's on sale.
I need to go sneak a nap while my girls are asleep so Happy Scrappin everyone!! heehee
I also promise to keep you more updated now that I am back online and settled into my house!

6 comments:

Craft Tea Lady said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day Jessie!!!~G

www.crafttealady.etsy.com
www.xanga.com/crafttealady

Unknown said...

Love those colours.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie! Your new kit looks gorgeous. Greetings from Norway!

Lori said...

sweet kit! i love the checkered paper!

Merculiefreqw said...

Hi Jessie! Your new kit looks gorgeous. Greetings from Norway!

Christophergjzg said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL day Jessie!!!~G www.crafttealady.etsy.com www.xanga.com/crafttealady