Welcome, I'm Jessie ...aka... ScrapKitten

Hi, my name is Jessie and this is my lil space on the net where I can have fun... post my LO's, FREEBIES, & Designs...and just ramble onto anyone who is willing to take the time to listen!
I am a SAHM of 3 . Austin (11), Alyssa (3), and lil Hailey who is just a year old. I have a lil hobby that you all might be familiar with...SCRAPBOOKING!
I have been Digi Scrappin for almost 2 years now and Designing for a lil over a year, but I have been a Paint Shop Pro Addict for years.
You can find lotsa babbling and sometimes freebies and sales to my stores.
Please leave a comment if ya stop by, I would love to hear from you. Hope you enjoy your stay in the blog world!

Do you like my Blog? Watch out for my first Blog kit in the ScrapKitten Shoppe soon! It can be yours.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Page and Preview!!!

So I got distracted AGAIN! That seems to happen alot with me...hehe.
I decided to use Andrea's new kit for a page. it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
As I said before I just love the colors of this kit thanks again Andrea for sharing!
I had to recolor some swirls black just cuz it's an addiction with me I love black/white swirls and doodles in my pages LOL


Now onto some very exciting news for me!! I am starting my very first FREEBIE KIT.....YaHooooooo lol. Can ya tell I am just a lil excited? I was sittin down feeding Hailey and watchin Alyssa play and I just got a theme pop into my head by something she was wearing HAHA And then I got another idea by one of Haileys outfits. I am gona be busy for the next few days LOL Anyways I am off to clean up a lil before Austin gets home from school so we can make his page. I LOVE that I can share my love or more like ADDICTION with him LOL


Happy Scrappin Everyone!!

No comments: