Welcome, I'm Jessie ...aka... ScrapKitten

Hi, my name is Jessie and this is my lil space on the net where I can have fun... post my LO's, FREEBIES, & Designs...and just ramble onto anyone who is willing to take the time to listen!
I am a SAHM of 3 . Austin (11), Alyssa (3), and lil Hailey who is just a year old. I have a lil hobby that you all might be familiar with...SCRAPBOOKING!
I have been Digi Scrappin for almost 2 years now and Designing for a lil over a year, but I have been a Paint Shop Pro Addict for years.
You can find lotsa babbling and sometimes freebies and sales to my stores.
Please leave a comment if ya stop by, I would love to hear from you. Hope you enjoy your stay in the blog world!

Do you like my Blog? Watch out for my first Blog kit in the ScrapKitten Shoppe soon! It can be yours.

Monday, October 15, 2007

First Page with Melanie Ann's Chocoberry Creme

Yeah I am finally done my first layout for Melanie Ann's Designs woohooo!
I was half way done and Photoshop got a lil stuck and I had to shut it down so I had to start ALL OVER again that sucked but I finally got it finished and I just love it. My pics are all on my old puter so I had to go on Facebook and swipe some pics from my sisters hehe...not like thats a first lol It turned out so pretty I just love the colors in this kit and that zipper hehe Had to use it twice I loved it soo much haha I put in "Mom would be so proud!" because I know she would be knowing her 2 girls are both goin to school. One in Travel and one in Early Childhood Education. I know I am so proud of them and miss them soooo much.

Well I thought I would come to post this and then go posting it on galleries. The nurse said the test results were in on my Biopsy and the doc would call me back around 1 so I am a lil bit nervous. But at least I know I will find out today and no more waiting so I am happy about that!
Anyways Happy Scrappin Everyone! I'm off for now!

No comments: